From the team that brought you the annually amazing Eurogamer Expo, Rezzed is making it’s debut this year and we’ve got six tickets to giveaway thanks to our buddies at Eurogamer!
Hosted by by Eurogamer.net and Rock, Paper, Shotgun, Rezzed is a PC and indie game expo where everything on the show floor is playable. The expo will take place at the Brighton Centre on Friday 6th and Saturday 7th July this year and expects to welcome over 5,000 hardcore PC and indie gamers to Brighton’s picturesque seafront.
So what’s on at Rezzed?
- GAMES! – Aliens: Colonial Marines, Q.U.B.E, Serious Sam 3, Prison Architect, Sniper Elite V2, Stronghold Kingdoms, Warmage Battlegrounds, Xenonauts and more will all be playable.
- The Leftfield Collection – A curated selection of the expos favourite indie games that you probably haven’t discovered. Yet. Curators include the Rock, Paper, Shotgun editors, Eurogamer’s Tom Bramwell and David Hayward, who runs the Indie Games Arcade at our sister Eurogamer Expo and once brought to our attention a game called “War Twat”.
- Developer Sessions – Creative Assembly (Total War series) and The Indie Stone (Project Zomboid) are set to give talks, with more to be revealed. You’ll get to hear about progress on new games and updates straight from the people putting them together, and many of our sessions end in a public Q&A so you can ask why they nerfed your favourite class or what they think of DRM.
- Tournaments – Show off your skills in the gaming tournaments with titles including Quake 2 and Duke Nukem 3D. There’s even a possiblity of a dev or two joining in.
- And much more – The RPS guys want a board game area; the Eurogamer guys want case mod tutorials (Tom wants to paint Horstachio on his PC); and nobody wants game-themed karaoke but it just might happen. You can also look out for a vendor area where you can buy gaming merchandise, board games, PC hardware and more.
So how can you win these tickets to this incredible event, I hear you ask? There are two ways to enter.
Enter via Twitter:
Simply tweet the following tweet: I want to win one of 2 pairs of tickets to @RezzedGameShow from @StickTwiddlers! RT & Follow to win! http://bit.ly/ICxHO2 #STREZZED
Enter via the website:
Leave us a comment below with your all-time favourite indie game. Make sure that you use a valid email address as otherwise we won’t be able to contact you.
Competition closes midnight on Friday 18th May where two winners will be selected from Twitter and one from the comments. Each winner will receive two tickets to Rezzed which can be used to attend on one of the days with a friend, or for both days on their own. Travel and accommodation not included. For more info, check out the FAQ.