Clinic Deluxe Edition: The COVID 19 is a themed hospital board game inspired real events. With this game, you are making a contribution to support the COVID-19 outbreak, while also being an entertaining board game.
About Clinic Deluxe Edition
The wife of the man who created this project is a nurse and also the inspiration for the game. Prior to COVID-19, the original game was all about managing a hospital. After this coronavirus outbreak, the owner thought that he should do something from his end and the Clinic Deluxe Edition: COVID 19 is the outcome of this effort. It is a cooperative game that is both fun and informative. We have made a brief breakdown of this game, so have a look and offer your support if it sounds to you!
Basic Game Components
The basic components of this game are as follows:
- 1 new propagation tile
- 1 syringe tile
- 100 COVID-19 tokens
- A rules booklet available in 7 different languages
- 4 player boards.
- 8 additional player boards.
- 1 big board.
- 20 treatment room tiles.
- 12 supply room tiles.
- 4 neurology hub tiles.
- 3 psychiatric hub tiles.
- 3 orthopedic hub tiles.
- 3 cardiology hub tiles.
- 2 triage tiles.
- 3 ophthalmology hub tiles.
- 3 operating room tiles.
- 3 outpatient room tiles.
- 3 research tiles.
- 8 garden tiles.
- 8 helipad tiles.
- 64 black car meeples.
- Money tokens in different amounts, such as $1, $5, and $25.
- 1 rulebook.
This is one of the many Kickstarter projects that we love, and we hope that you will offer your support!
SANCTORVM is a board game for adults where the narrative consists of explicit and free violence. The game is designed in such a way that it drives all the players through an atmosphere that is filled with immortality, as well as a disturbance. Players get a taste of discomfort while playing this game. However, the developer has not made this game to promote such mental thinking. In fact, the objective of this game is to show the worst part of human beings and examine a society filled with negative elements.
If you are looking for an engaging and entertaining board game, this game will be perfect for you.
Story of The Game
You are in the XXVI century (26th century), Earth and our galaxy are invaded by The Andromeda Galaxy, and their foremost objective is to destroy our gravitational field. However, there are agencies who have already built several monstrous space colonies that are capable of holding millions of people, and these colonies can float in the air to provide a safety net.
But, Colony 401 is somehow trapped and lost in the sphere of darkness. An accident occurred and the people belonging to that colony are forced to survive in the crux of a gigantic city. You take control of the superhuman characters belonging to Colony 401 and you have to beat all the narrative challenges along with other allies and your friends in order to reach success.
Four Main Factions
The game consists of four main factions, including:
- Crimson Legion: It is basically the military power of the colony that is controlled by Daniel Didier.
- Stigia Herd: Stigia Herd is controlled by Virgul Tum and the place is otherwise known as the hell of madness.
- Edentronic Order: The place is rich in positive elements and it is probably the only pure religion that is augmented by a prophet savior.
- Leviathan Cult: It is a place for the devotees of Etermancy. They are otherwise known as Angelus worshipers.
The theme of SANCTORVM is science-fiction horror, and the game can be played up to 6 players. The game consist of two different modes:
- Adventure Mode: Played by 2 to 6 players. It has a massive RPG campaign that consists of 15 sessions. and the duration of each session is 4 hours. One player can play the role of Overlord while others can play the role of Heroes, such as La Familia. You have to build your character, and at the same time you have to find some weapons in order to survive in the colony.
- Mission Mode: The Mission Mode can be played by 1 to 6 players. It is basically a shorter version of Adventure Mode where you will not get an Overlord. The duration of the mission is 1 hour and the mode is designed in such a way that there is no need for the Overlord.
If this sounds like a fun adventure that you want to explore, check it out on kickstarter or the official Twitter page and back the project so you get it on its estimated delivery date of December 2020.