Clinic Deluxe Edition: The COVID 19 is a themed hospital board game inspired real events. With this game, you are making a contribution to support the COVID-19 outbreak, while also being an entertaining board game.
About Clinic Deluxe Edition
The wife of the man who created this project is a nurse and also the inspiration for the game. Prior to COVID-19, the original game was all about managing a hospital. After this coronavirus outbreak, the owner thought that he should do something from his end and the Clinic Deluxe Edition: COVID 19 is the outcome of this effort. It is a cooperative game that is both fun and informative. We have made a brief breakdown of this game, so have a look and offer your support if it sounds to you!
Basic Game Components
The basic components of this game are as follows:
- 1 new propagation tile
- 1 syringe tile
- 100 COVID-19 tokens
- A rules booklet available in 7 different languages
- 4 player boards.
- 8 additional player boards.
- 1 big board.
- 20 treatment room tiles.
- 12 supply room tiles.
- 4 neurology hub tiles.
- 3 psychiatric hub tiles.
- 3 orthopedic hub tiles.
- 3 cardiology hub tiles.
- 2 triage tiles.
- 3 ophthalmology hub tiles.
- 3 operating room tiles.
- 3 outpatient room tiles.
- 3 research tiles.
- 8 garden tiles.
- 8 helipad tiles.
- 64 black car meeples.
- Money tokens in different amounts, such as $1, $5, and $25.
- 1 rulebook.
This is one of the many Kickstarter projects that we love, and we hope that you will offer your support!
Our world is getting crowded, and the best way to avoid the dangers of microbes found on surfaces is to start adapting to how you do things. Well, we are specifically talking about a germ-conscious lifestyle.
The world is gripped by COVID-19, and as a result, many things around the world are impacted. People started practicing quarantining and social distancing, and with that in mind, we have discovered an amazing new tool to help you to avoid surfaces.
When paired with essential oil and hand sanitizing products from Desert Essence, Naked Bee, and Br. Bronner’s Magic Soaps, you will have complete protection from things found on surfaces that can affect your health and wellbeing
About The Product
Mitigating your exposure to harmful microbes is the best way to keep your family and yourself feeling well. Therefore, StarGear has come up with an Everyday Carry Tool (EDC) called the Hygiene Hand Antimicrobial Brass EDC Door Opener & Stylus that was dreamt up by an NYC paramedic. The tool is designed in such a way so that you can use shared surfaces such as ATMs and checkouts, open doors, and many more without touching them. Moreover, the tool is so compact in size that you can keep it in your wallet.
Materials Used For This Product
Research has shown that coronavirus can survive several days on some commonly used materials such as stainless steel and plastic. On the other side, it can only survive a couple of hours on brass and copper. Research has also shown that the infection rate was reduced by 58% when copper alloys were used instead of standard materials. This is why StarGear has made the Hygiene Hand from brass.
Core Benefits Of Brass
- Antimicrobial Properties: Brass is rich in antimicrobial properties. It means that it has the capability to kill microorganisms such as fungi, parasites, viruses, and bacteria.
- Eco-Friendly: Brass is 100% recyclable and sustainable, so this product is eco-friendly.
- Durable: The tool must be durable because it is something that will be used frequently. StarGear knows this very well, and so they used brass. Brass is corrosion-resistant, and it can hold up against harsh elements.
- Keep Your EDC Tool Attractive: Brass is gradually oxidized when it is exposed to open air. As a result, it ultimately leaves a natural patina, which gives your EDC tool a refined as well as a realistic look.
So, this is all about this Hygiene Hand, and we hope that you would definitely start using this product in this critical situation.