Who does not love a good surprise? Our lives are filled with surprises and we love when things catch us off guard. Keeping this point in mind, Max Temkin has created Magic Puzzles, a new puzzle-story from The Magic Puzzle Company. Magic Puzzles consist of three 1000-piece jigsaw puzzles with a magical surprise at the end when you complete each one.
Even if you want a more a traditional puzzle game experience, this puzzle will be for you. The game is designed with ideas taken from popular tabletop games. Some important aspects of this game include:
- The game is enriched in original and incredible art gathered from independent artists. Each part of this puzzle is designed to be both fun and challenging.
- The unique part of this puzzle is its ending it is full of surprises. This is achieved with optical illusions that will keep you guessing up until the end. The players will have an unforgettable experience while playing this puzzle game.
- Easter eggs are another thing that makes this puzzle game different from others. Each puzzle consists of more than 50 Easter eggs. You have to find and solve each. There is a guide book to help out if you need it!
- The dimension of each puzzle is 28”x21” and the number of pieces that you will have in each puzzle is 1,000. This is larger than many similar puzzle games, making it perfect for solo and group play!
- Magic Puzzles is made with high-quality cardboard that won’t bend or loss rigidity at the edges. A completely new printing technique has been used so that each puzzle piece snaps together satisfyingly – you have to feel it for yourself!
- The games are designed in such a way that users never feel lost or unsure of where to go next. If you want to take a different approach, easily take it apart and try a different strategy, it’s all up to you and your creativity!
The puzzle consists of sustainable materials. If we talk about the cardboard, it is FSC-certified and therefore, it will not harm the environment. Moreover, you will not find a single piece of plastic inside the box.
If this puzzle sounds like fun to you, go ahead and back it on Kickstarter today. Also check out the other projects we love and support those if you think the idea if worth your money!