If you are into computer programming, you are probably familiar with Raspberry Pi. It is a credit-sized or pocket-sized computer that allows you to learn various programming languages such as Python and Scratch. Well, people in the past did not give much preference to computer programing, but over the course of time, people have realized the positive aspects of learning computer programming. Therefore, different companies are coming up with various devices that allow you to learn programming language. If you are someone who wants to take the learning experience to the next level, go through the following points:
We cannot deny the fact that technology has evolved over the course of time. We have gained many technologically advanced devices with the prosperity of technology. It does not matter whether you are a student or a professional in the sphere of computer programming, you need a portable, efficient and powerful device. Keeping this point in mind, SunFounder has come up with enhanced, improved and upgraded RasPad 3.0. If you are a programmer looking for a tablet-like device for programming, RasPad 3.0 will be an ideal option for you. It is compatible with Raspberry Pi, and it is an open-source device supporting various physical computing projects.
RasPad 3.0- Raspberry Pi 4 Based Tablet
Well, there is no doubt that Raspberry Pi 4 is a paradise for programmers. It is portable, open-source and wireless. What more does a programmer need? If you are a professional programmer, you can easily convert your ideas into real working projects. Here are a few key aspects of this device:
- It supports Raspberry Pi 4B
- It has a large 10.1 inch IPS touchscreen that makes the entire operation user-friendly.
- The frame is completely light and therefore, you can easily carry it wherever you want.
- It has updated RasPad OS that offers a user-friendly interface.
- The device has a stereo speaker and along with it, it consists of a powerful battery that can give you up to 5 hours of backup.
- It has Bluetooth and so, you can connect Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. The RasPad 3.0 supports multiple operational systems. You can also install a micro SD card to enhance the memory.
- RasPad 3.0 has HDMI port and therefore, you can easily attach a new screen to it with the help of HDMI cable. You can split the screen that is actually helpful for the programmers.
By now, you have probably gotten to know everything about the RasPad 3.0. So, what are you waiting for? Grab one for yourself as soon as possible.