Imagine a deceptively simple notebook that was designed with actual pockets and all-around usability. The object of your imagination is actually the Wallaby Wallet Notebook. This is a combination notebook, wallet, pocketbook, and a ledger. All in one. Just for you.
With this product, you don’t have to cram so many things in your pocket anymore, and you have the assurance that your most important information is always with you because it is all in the same place.
Do you need to check your shopping list? Write down a phone number? Recall the name of a new company? Pay for groceries? Or open an RFID lock? The Wallaby can help you to handle all this information while reducing the bulk of materials that you have to carry around.
You may wonder what led to this innovation. On the shores of Green Lake, Seattle, a man named Sandy lamented about the major flaws of the notebook he was carrying to his friend Alex. He said that the pockets were worthless, and if only the pockets faced inward, his stuff wouldn’t fall out. In no time, Alex grabbed an art knife and cut a cereal box into the prescribed shape and added three slots and folded it over.
At a coffee conference the next day, Sandy could not believe what was happening as his colleague showed appreciation for his wallet notebook and wanted to buy it off him. This scenario gave birth to a new business for Alex and Sandy, and after several years of refinement, they created the Wallaby and the smaller size called the Joey. These two products both share the following features:
- Notebooks that help you to reduce your mental load, stay organized, and carry less by holding all your details securely.
- It can be given as a special gift to family and friends who like to record things or need to be organized.
- The materials are 100 percent recyclable and vegan, and at the same time, are made with a soft material and a sturdy cover.
- They are made in the USA.
- Incredibly, for every Wallaby or Joey that is sold, a tree is planted
- You can use both sides of the paper because it is made to be thick enough to resist ink bleed
- A clean and straightforward, unobtrusive, and useful light grey dot is used on the inside.
- They have three slots for credit cards, and its pages are perforated, making it easy to tear out.
If you’ve been looking for the right notebook to start jotting down ideas or to make yourself look a bit more professional, you should back this product on Kickstarter immediately!