Technology is created by humans and it can only be elevated by humans. Now, in this technologically advanced world, if we want to complete any electronic or Wi-Fi projects, we need a team of well-equipped developers. So, keeping this point in mind, here, we have come up with the Frame.IoT, an Arduino compatible dev kit that connects Wi-Fi, BLE, audio, storage, and a battery
Well, before knowing more about the kit, you must know what Arduino is and why it is so important for developers.
So, Arduino is basically a prototyping platform which is completely open-source. This platform is used for making electronic projects. It has a circuit board that is programmable has software that can be run on your computer. Here, you can write as well as upload coding to the physical board.
The Frame.IoT is basically an Arduino compatible board through which you can do different types of electronic projects.
The Frame.IoT has some awesome features that you might not get in other Arduino compatible boards, including:
- ESP-32: Frame.IoT is powered by ESp-32 which makes it energy efficient.
- Wi-Fi And Bluetooth Enabled: The device consists of low energy Wi-Fi and bluetooth, so there is no need to physically connect to any external device.
- Plug-and-Play Utilities: It several plug-and-play utilities such as a USB-to-serial converter, a lithium-ion battery charging circuit, and automatic boot loader reset.
- Project-Ready Device: The Frame.IoT is a project-ready device because it has a micro SD card socket for data logging.
- Digital Audio Amp: The device consists of a powerful digital audio amplifier through which you can blast notifications. Moreover, you can stream audio over the internet.
- RGB LED: The Frame.IoT device has a 16-pixel addressable RGB LED through which you can light up your project very easily.
- Power Toggle: The device has a power toggle that allows you to power peripherals over battery or USB.
- Pushbutton: It also comes up with a pushbutton through which you can trigger your desired action.
Frame. IoT is fully customizable and that means that you can uninstall any built-in components without hampering the whole board. This is because all the components are connected via jumper pins. So, remove the pin and free the device from any unwanted component.
If you want one for yourself, check out the Kickstarter page and offer your support today!